Персональный сайт droyd
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: droyd, pas_tol  
==ФоРуМ== » TruTops » TruTops » Trumatic 600 L combimashine (problems and experiences)
Trumatic 600 L combimashine
Оффлайн
Вторник, 10.03.2015, 17:24 | Сообщение # 1
Награды:
Замечания:
I ask for your help. I have created a program 1mm stainless steel plate. What happens is that cutting off the start, and lowered the laserjog an error that there is no sheet. This only happens when the first cut is 10mm from the edge of the sheet. If you type in the part on the edge of the sheet immediately detect and cut. What a mistake?
2-6 mm sheet with no problem.
This would be a solution?

sensor (Bero) to increase the sensitivity to change or change the programming mode?

Me type mashine its tc600L tlf2400w turbo
cool

Добавлено (10.03.2015, 17:24)
---------------------------------------------
The correct way its, measuring point replace in totality surfaces of the sheet !
Look at the second picture of the programming.
smile

Оффлайн
Воскресенье, 05.04.2015, 12:22 | Сообщение # 2
Награды:
Замечания:
У Вас изношена защита луча. Когда он начинает резать по краю листа она просто не достает до него. Посмотрите в режиме входа-выхода значение Е61.0, когда защита над листом горит "0" когда на листе горит "1".
Если будет нужна помощь обращайся помогу это вылечить
Оффлайн
Понедельник, 13.04.2015, 18:51 | Сообщение # 3
Награды:
Замечания:
the punching head was 0.3 mm in plus, this is based on the lower of the laser head. Now been set and there is nothing wrong with it. The disc starts 10mm from the edge of the laser cut and run for 0.6 mm tickness also smile

Добавлено (13.04.2015, 18:51)
1 questions whi not created in NC file the ptt for engraving tools??? Need to tricks the Trutops add ins forming tools for engraving tools for siemens D840 D.
And how its the datebase for only trutops punchtools in mashine screen??? please send me the code ...fokus.....and number

Оффлайн
Пятница, 13.05.2016, 17:56 | Сообщение # 4
Награды:
Замечания:
PTT for 1mm sheet in case use upper engraving tools its -3.0
The manufctuurer not have date for L600 only used in 1000 series mashine.

Добавлено (13.05.2016, 17:56)
tipp and tricks for Kombi machine:
fan blade component centering, centering circular cross-section air control

Оффлайн
Вторник, 18.07.2017, 16:47 | Сообщение # 5
Награды:
Замечания:
Здравствуйте! Помогите пожалуйста решить такую проблему. Станок ТС 600L работая в нормальном режиме может просто опустить штосель и выдавить масло из под резервуара ( алюминиевый цилиндр с подпружиненным поршнем расположенный на голове) не выдовая не каких ошибок.
Перебрали все доступные клапана, проверили визуально степ мотор - вроде всё в порядке, станок запустился работает, но проблема периодически возникает.
Оффлайн
Среда, 19.07.2017, 05:48 | Сообщение # 6
Награды:
Замечания:
I know this problems ! I hope today put to share 1 photo what you need to executed for remedie this problems . please waiting.
Оффлайн
Среда, 19.07.2017, 13:05 | Сообщение # 7
Награды:
Замечания:
Спасибо! Жду!
Оффлайн
Среда, 19.07.2017, 14:38 | Сообщение # 8
Награды:
Замечания:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2h5qgpw.jpg
and klingerit for this i upped geo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s....EO?dl=0

I not garanty you have smile but same me 2-3 working this but after need to change ! I have only this problems in starting machine.

see the cutting metode : http://droyd.ucoz.ru/forum/2-100-2
Оффлайн
Среда, 19.07.2017, 18:29 | Сообщение # 9
Награды:
Замечания:
Да именно из под этого резервуара, но как устранить эту проблему? В чём причина? я не понял, если можете опишите подробнее! Спасибо!
Оффлайн
Среда, 19.07.2017, 22:29 | Сообщение # 10
Награды:
Замечания:
This rubber is aging just by replacing it with replacement or complete unit replacement
This is actually a security pre-pressure connection. Prevents the system from overpressing. Therefore, fluctuation in the system is absorbed.
If the plunger is defective then the oil runs out, the spring does not work. Unfortunately after a while it has to be replaced. The biggest pest is the plate perforation
==ФоРуМ== » TruTops » TruTops » Trumatic 600 L combimashine (problems and experiences)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024